San Jose, CA Restorative Dentistry
Think about how much you use your teeth daily. You need them to eat, to talk, to laugh, to smile. In all these uses, it’s nice to have teeth that look great and function properly. Now imagine that you have a broken tooth, a cracked tooth, or that you are missing teeth. Aside from potentially causing tooth pain, these issues can make it difficult to enjoy normal daily life.
As part of our comprehensive dental care at Beveridge Dental, we offer patients a variety of restorative dentistry treatments. Our restorative treatment options can be customized, providing each patient with the unique dental care and treatment they need.
Dr. Erin Beveridge and her staff did (an) excellent job with my dental care which included some dental surgery. They improved my dental health and my appearance. The doctor and her team are good people. I highly recommend going there for your Dental needs.
Marc R. | November 14, 2019
Uses and Benefits of Restorative Dentistry
Restorative dentistry is a type of dentistry that focuses on replacing or fixing missing or damaged teeth. The ultimate goal of restorative dental treatment is to repair your smile and avert any potential oral health issues. Some of the restorative dental procedures we provide include:
- Dental Implants: Tooth implants are a great option for patient who want to permanently restore a missing tooth or missing teeth. Dental implants are used to anchor a dental prostheses, like a tooth crown or a set of dentures in place. This results in a smile that looks and feels completely natural!
- Dental Crowns: A dental crown is the area of the tooth you can see when you smile. When you have a broken tooth or a cracked tooth, a prosthetic tooth crown can be placed over the top to protect the natural tooth.
- Dental Bridges: Dental bridges are used to fill in large gaps of multiple missing teeth in a smile. Placing a bridge can prevent shifting and help you regain chewing function!
- Dentures: Dentures are designed to restore a full or partial smile to a patient. Dentures also restore chewing ability, which can result in a better quality of life.
- Dental Fillings: Dental fillings are applied to teeth when they have lost some of their structure due to cavities or trauma. Dental fillings for teeth preserve the damaged tooth and protect it against future damage or decay.
Restorative Dentistry with Beveridge Dental
Restorative dentistry means something to us at Beveridge Dental. It means we have the tools, talents, and technology available to restore the smiles and oral health of our patients. Dealing with a broken tooth, cracked tooth, or missing teeth shouldn’t be something you do alone.
Enjoy your smile and good oral health after visiting us for your restorative dentistry treatments!
Make an appointment to visit us today at Beveridge Dental. We look forward to restoring your smile with a tailored plan fitted to your needs!